Hello chapellinos,
Greetings from Liverpool. We have been here for the last few days and before that we where in Edinburgh where the temperature was very testing for us at a mere 3 degrees on average coupled with ice cutting winds. The town was very pretty with more pubs than shops. It snowed the second morning we were there though it melted all before lunctime. We also went to a little fishing village, Saint Andrews where we visited the oldest and famous golf course and visited the famous Edinburgh Castle which sits high on a very old inactive volcano.
Liverpool is all about beatles, shopping and the arts. We are across the road from the famous "Mersey" where we tried to walk with gale force winds which would push us (especially Nicholas) in different directions. We will show you a video when we get back :) On the first day of Liverpool we visited the Beatles museum which was displayed really well and made it really interesting. Dad was in awe.
Today we took a day trip to Manchester where we visited the home of Manchester United FC (Old Trafford). We did a tour of the stadium and it was rather interesting, but were suprised how basic the players changing rooms were. Nonetheless it was great :)
That is all for now but a request from Nicholas for Cosmo:
1. Call Cosmo a Fluffy Bunny Or Cosmo , NO ALF >:(
2. Make him stand up while holding him and put your face in front of his and say bacio a couple of times before he licks you :)
3. Give him cuddles :)
4. Do some tricks with him (Sit, shake, stay, come,)
Thinking of you all, talk to you on Sunday
Love Caramelo Koala and Naughty Nick ;)

Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say hello to everyone ... I hope you're all having a great time. I'm having lots of fun here with Zia Connie. She plays with me, she cuddles me lots, she feeds me nice dinners and she even lets me on the couch, not the 'good one" though!
I was a little bit sick the other day though. Zia cooked up some liver for Saffi, Boston and me. It was really yummy but later I didn't feel so well and so Zia rubbed my tummy and that felt good.
I had so much fun with Boston while he was here. He was a little bit scary when he first arrived but later we played all day long ... sometimes Boston got tired of me and wouldn't play. Keisha came over for a day as well and you know I love Keisha!
Well, I need to go know. It's cuddle time on the couch with Zia while she watches her favourite show, Doc Martin. Zia thinks this show is funny but I don't get it.
I love you all and miss you very much but Zia is looking after me very well, especially when she lets me sit on her lap when we drive to Nonna's. She lets me put my head out the window and the wind through my hair, oh, I mean fur, feels wonderful.
Lots of love and enjoy your holiday, woof woof.
xxoo
Alf (alias Kosmo)